CARE - RETHINK - REUSE
We encourage you to read and apply our CARE- RETHINK- REUSE rules, so your clothes serve you as long as possible. Making small changes in how you buy and utilize clothing is a big step towards responsible consumption of fashion.
- Always check the care label and follow instructions.
- Wash your clothes only when necessary - try to wash less often and in larger amounts with use of non-toxic detergent.
- Use stain removers for individual stains instead of washing the entire garment. Ideally wash at low temperatures - maximum 30 degrees.
- Select gentler washing settings that will keep your clothes good for longer.
- To extend the life of your printed garments, we encourage you to hand wash wherever possible. Avoid tumble drying.
- Rethink your every purchase making sure that you will definitely use it.
- Verify if garments are made from good quality fabrics, sourced responsibly and at a high standard.
- Look inside the garment - the fewer threads on seams that you see, the better the make quality.
- Considered buys extend the life of the garment and saves you money in the long run. To calculate the real cost of your garment, simply divide the price by the average number of times you have worn it. A cheap dress that becomes unwearable after a few times can end up costing you more than a good quality one that you wear and love for years.
- If you decide that a certain garment is no longer for you, give it away to someone who wants it. Do not forget to share information on how to care for it.
- If your garment suffers minor damage, do not replace it with a new one - practically every tailor will be able to fix it and in visiting them you will also support local specialists.